• Welcome to FPHS - Legacy Forum.

News:

If you are having a problem logging in or using the Forum contact the Webmaster at webmaster@forcespostalhistorysociety.org.uk. Every member has been pre registered so new members should not try and register themselves. You will have been advised of your login details with your membership information.

Main Menu

Summer Journal

Started by Tony Walker, May 26, 2020, 05:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Walker

I have decided to take early retirement in order to have the time to read the Summer Journal

Thanks to Chris and all who contributed

Cheers
Tony

Peter Harvey

Tony, others,

Please note that by kind permission of the Society Officers and with the aim of engaging the wider philatelic community during Lockdown, the FPHS has made this Journal free as a public download from the front page of the society website at http://www.forcespostalhistorysociety.org.uk

You will all know other philatelists that are not FPHS members and we would ask that you spread the word, that this excellent publication is available to them, a great read with some significant contributions from a wide range of members.

Regards

Peter

Chris Grimshaw

Evening Team

One small point i note for public viewing, illustration shows Journal No 323 Spring 2020 , when opening up goes to Summer 2020 No 324.

It's great though that we are  seeing the journal widely available.

Chris

Chris Grimshaw

H Tony

As a youngster I'd got the impression you had retired, Garden  design withstanding.  As a 65 year old currently on furlough could get used to this life.  A few morning jobs,  Postal History PM and then a couple of G &T's  Wife reasonably happy (I Think)  Downside have to go feed 92 year old Mother at 4 pm every day:(

Seriously no sign when furlough will end,  Do I care, not sure, 25 years plus they can always make me redundant.

Just think  we could the be looking at a 120 page journal every quarter. Material is certainly there to support such.

Chris

Alan Baker

Just think of the poor postman having to carry that weight. There would be an outcry from the H&S man