• Welcome to FPHS - Legacy Forum.

News:

After logging in for the first time don't forget to change your password and update your email address. You can do this by clicking on the Profile button at the top of the page and choosing Account Related Settings

Main Menu

LOOK HERE - MY Cover of the Day

Started by Peter Harvey, April 18, 2020, 10:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Harvey

Hi Folks,

I hope that you are all well along with your families. I started the 'Cover of the Day' idea a few weeks ago and it has grown from strength to strength, hopefully we can get some other members to engage and keep this going throughout the 'lock in'. However after a few comments I thought we should change the approach. So if you are posting from today, can I ask:

1. Can you list your own items under your own 'Cover of the Day' heading, starting a new listing each time, this should make finding your listing easier, so your title might be 'Cover of the day 20 April - RAF Censor' and so on
2. If you are posting more than one item on the same day, can you please start another listing
3. If you are commenting on a listing can you make sure you comment under the right cover, to give some clarity

Just a bit of admin in a crisis !!

Tony Walker

Yes Peter, good idea.

Chris Grimshaw must be positively drooling at the prospect of all these items appearing in the Journal, whilst Alan our Treasurer will be in a state of great trepidation as Chris observed, when the Journal reaches 100 pages....

I wonder whether it is worthwhile (again) for Michael to email members about the Forum, and repeat the simplicity of accessing it, and saying you do not have to post into the Forum (but they might get seduced into it in time) ?

Cheers
Tony

Michael Dobbs

I also think a very good idea.

I will atsome point remind members about the forum but at present I have a great deal of work to finish (or even to start) - the Summer Newsletter and a write up of a display given by some bloke called Tony!!  ;D ;D

Mike