• Welcome to FPHS - Legacy Forum.

News:

If you are having a problem logging in or using the Forum contact the Webmaster at webmaster@forcespostalhistorysociety.org.uk. Every member has been pre registered so new members should not try and register themselves. You will have been advised of your login details with your membership information.

Main Menu

Keith Tranmer

Started by Andrew Brooks, September 29, 2021, 07:33:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Brooks

Keith published an article I think in the FPHS Journal - although it might have been in some other place - stamp magazine ? Its title I think was 'A Foresters Tale'. It was about the POW experience of Fritz Fnadschek. I cannot find my FPHS Index which might solve the problem. I do not need the article but I would like the correct title and the date and number of the FPHS Journal.

Chris Grimshaw

Hello Andrew

Nice to see you back on the Forum

Keith's article  'A FORESTERS TALE' was published in Journal No 247  Pages 222 to 225.

Incidentally have just spotted the the Folders online containing past Journals, one is incorrectly named. 

Folder 'Titled' Journals 270 - 255 should be 270 - 240.

Chris

Andrew Brooks

hi Chris,
Many thanks, exactly what I needed. Hope to send you a possible article within the week!
Andrew

Chris Grimshaw

Hi Andrew

Had spotted you asked for the date as well,  Spring 2001.  Will look forward to the article.

Chris