• Welcome to FPHS - Legacy Forum.

News:

After logging in for the first time don't forget to change your password and update your email address. You can do this by clicking on the Profile button at the top of the page and choosing Account Related Settings

Main Menu

Speaker for Tyneside

Started by Tony Walker, January 06, 2022, 03:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Walker

Hi everyone

We are putting together our meetings programme here at Newcastle Philatelic Society, for the 2022 -2023 year (September to May).

It is a general society, and enquiries were made to me about inviting an 'out of town speaker' for a military topic - not too detailed, and broad enough to appeal to most interests.  I know we are north of Watford which will deter some of you who have not ventured north of that frontier town, but we are on the East Coast mainline, and the meeting place is 50m from the station, as is the hotel.

Any offers?

We meet on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month at 6.45.  Can show a max of 100 sheets each half, but fewer sheets of postal history maybe

Cheers
Tony

Neil Williams

Tony

As I'm Saltburn/Redcar area, perhaps I could do you something on Aden WWII plus 1957-67.

send me a message with your email, so we can discuss this further.

Neil

Tony Walker

Hello Neil

Good to hear from you, and thank you for a prompt response

My email address is walker369@btinternet.com.

Steve Dixon is our Secretary and in putting together the programme with the Vice President Graham Maddick, so I'll let them know of your offer

Kind regards

Tony Walker